Effective Date: 05/25/2018
Pursuant to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, we inform you that Camping Fornaci al Mare processes personal data of customers and suppliers and of subjects who voluntarily communicate (by telephone or fax or eMail or by registering on our website) their personal data to our company, and of subjects whose data have been collected from third parties in occasion, for example, for the acquisition of external data for commercial information, public directories, etc., in the latter case it concerns exclusively personal data of a common nature.
Our Company guarantees within the scope of the regulatory provisions that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purpose of the processing:
- fulfill legal obligations, regulations, community legislation, civil and tax laws
- fulfill any contractual obligations towards the interested party
- fulfill activities related to the economic activity of our company, such as compiling internal data and statistics, for billing, keeping customer-supplier accounts
- commercial purposes, such as sending commercial information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- credit protection and debt management
- insurance purposes, in particular for credit insurance
- insurance purposes, in particular for credit insurance
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be communicated if necessary:
- to the Public Administrations and competent Authorities, where required by law
- to credit institutions with which our company has relationships for the management of credits / debts and financial intermediation
- to all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our business
- to suppliers / producers in order to manage contractual relationships.
- The personal data processed by our company are not subject to disclosure.
What information do we collect from you and for how long?
1. Information provided by the user and collected automatically
The personal data held by our company are collected directly from customers or from third parties as in the hypothesis in which the company acquires data from external companies for the purpose of commercial information, market research, direct offers of products or services. For the latter type of data, an information will be provided at the time of their registration or in any case no later than the first possible communication.
It may also happen that our company in relation to operations requested by the customer comes into possession of data that the law defines as “sensitive”. For their treatment the law requires a specific manifestation of consent.
2. Data retention
As for the time frame of data retention, we invite you to click on this link
The processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic and in any case automated means and will include all the operations envisaged and necessary for the processing in question. However, the processing will be carried out in compliance with every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
Third parties who operate as Data Processors on the explicit mandate of the Company for the performance of the agreed contractual activities, guarantee not to store any data received from the Company and not to use it for other purposes. Our Partners are contractually required to use the same privacy and security standards and we make sure they are adhered to.
Internet browsing data:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the campingfornacialmare.it website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request and other parameters relating to the operating system. and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data in question could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against our site.
Transfer of data abroad:
We may need to transfer your information to service providers in non-European countries (EEA). The EEA is made up of the countries of the European Union and Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway which are considered countries with equivalent laws regarding data protection and privacy. This type of data transfer can occur if our servers (i.e. where we store the data) or our suppliers and service providers are located outside the EEA or if you use our Products and Services during your stay in countries outside the EEA. outside this area.
The updated list of third countries to which the Company may transfer the data is always available and can be consulted upon express request to the data controller.
Rights of the interested party:
The European Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data grants data subjects the exercise of specific rights. In particular, he can obtain from the owner confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data and their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party may also ask to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of the processing as well as the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification of the identification details of the owner, of the appointed managers and of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware.
The interested party has the right to obtain updating, rectification and integration, or the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, and without reason to the processing of data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Furthermore, starting from 25 May 2018 you will have the right to data portability. For more information, please contact the data controller.
If you believe that your rights have been violated, you also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority – Privacy Guarantor – or take legal action.
The rights in question can be exercised, also through a person in charge, by submitting a request to the person in charge of the treatment Camping Fornaci al Mare – Loc. Fornaci 13 – 19013 Deiva Marina – by registered letter or email to email@example.com
Camping Fornaci al Mare
Loc. Fornaci 13
19013 Deiva Marina
T. +39 0187 816295
Time specifications relating to data retention
The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of what is reported in this Privacy Notice. Per quanto riguarda la conservazione dei dati da noi trattati, siamo a riportare le seguenti scadenze temporali:
- 5 years after the last processing of the data carried out concerning the established business relationship;
- 5 years after the expiry of the period of validity of the estimate.
The following categories of personal data can be stored for different periods:
- Financial data (e.g. payments, refunds, etc.) are kept for the duration required by applicable tax and accounting laws;
- All user-generated content (such as comments and ratings) is anonymized, but remains available on our platforms.
The site and its sub-domains use the following cookies:
Browsing Cookies: they are essential for browsing and using a site; without these cookies it may be that you do not have access to some features or that they do not work properly.
Functionality Cookies: by saving your settings, these cookies increase the functionality of the website. They include settings you have selected (such as username or language) and improve the use of the website.
Performance Cookies: they come from us or from third parties. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous data, which does not concern individual users and is not used for sales purposes.
Cookies for marketing and targeting purposes: they are used by third parties for advertising purposes. No personal data is processed, but a connection is still created with your computer or device, so that you can follow the saved information.
How to disable cookies
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all)
4. Then click OK
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button on your keyboard
3. In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
4. Select the “Privacy” tab
5. Go to “History Settings:” and then to “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
1. Select the Chrome menu icon Chrome menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
5. Select Block sites from setting any data.
6. Select Finish.
1. Open Safari
2. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog box that follows
3. In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”
The table below lists the cookies used by the site and explains their purpose and expiration:
|ASP.NET_SessionId||A numerical code is generated (randomly) that identifies the user’s session.||The cookie is deleted when you close the browser|
|CookieBanner||Hide the Cookie banner||The cookie expires after one year|
|PageHistory||Identifies the user’s session.||The cookie expires after 11 months.|
|_ga||This cookie is used to distinguish users.||The cookie expires after two years|
|_gat_ga0||This Cookie is used to limit the requests sent.||The cookie expires after 10 minutes.|
|_gat_ga1||This Cookie is used to limit the requests sent.||The cookie expires after 10 minutes.|